Registration Opens November 1, 2023
- The MTNA Chamber Music Competitions will be a two-tier competition: a Preliminary Round, by video submission only (Click Here for Details) and a Final Round, live at the National Conference. In the event that the MTNA National Conference is cancelled, the finals will be a video round. Ensembles will compete without regard to the state or division in which they live or take lessons.
- The age of each ensemble member must be 18–29 on January 1, 2024.
- The ensemble must submit a GROUP photo and a GROUP bio (75-word maximum) at the time of the registration.
- MTNA active membership dues must be paid before submission of the registration. A $150 nonmember teacher fee will be assessed if entrant’s teacher has not paid active membership dues for the 2023–2024 membership year.
- Primary communication is via email. The registration must have accurate email addresses for entrants, teacher/coach. Be sure to check spam/junk folders regularly for confirmations and other important information.
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, December 6, 2023, 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. There will be no exceptions.